Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!

Did you think I had given up on blogging?? It has been a while, for sure..but I've got lots of excuses..take your pick..I could blame it on our dishwasher flooding our house and the chaos that came with living away from home for 6 weeks...or maybe the fact that I lost my camera cord in the crazy mixed-up life that occurred for the week after we got to move back into our house...or, and this one is the BEST excuse yet, the fact that my 4 year old managed to spill an entire carton of yogurt over the keyboard on our laptop..which entailed taking the entire computer apart to save all of the precious baby pictures and important files...There has definitely been a theme of "Technical Difficulties" around this house lately..BUT, no worries!  I'm back, ready to blog, blog, blog and share with you some of the great learning that has been going on in our classroom!  I'll backtrack and share a few older things with you tonight! 

*P.S. Let's blame any typos on my Trix-yogurt-scented keyboard.  ;) Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment